Luxe Glass Infuser Water Bottle
Our beautiful Bella Vida Luxe Glass Infuser Water bottles are a zero waste, sustainable alternative to single-use plastic bottles and are made especially for helping you increase your water intake to flush toxins out of your body to reveal glowing skin and better overall health. Plus get a FREE GIFT of a Mini Mask with Every Order!
- Made from Thick, Double-Wall Glass with a removable Stainless Steel Tea Infuser and separate Strainer to keep fruits inside the bottle.
- Can be Used with just the top strainer when adding fruits. Or add the bottom tea strainer with loose teas.
- BPA-free Plastic lid lined with Stainless steel and Silicone, Leak-Proof Top in Gold or Rose Gold
- All you need to add is your own Fruits, Veggies, or Teas and Water. Be sure to check out our Fruit Water Recipes for Delicious and Healthy Water you will be Excited to Drink!
- Very little Plastic and 100% Recyclable and Non-Toxic alternative to Plastics
These Bottles are so pretty and show off your beautiful Fruits so everyone will be asking, "Wow! Where did you get that bottle?"
And the best part, you are helping Save the Ocean life from Plastic!
SOCIAL MEDIA CONTEST: Make sure to snap a picture of you and your water bottle looking pretty, tag us @bellavidasb and #bellavidasb and post it on Social Media- you can enter to WIN a FREE Water Bottle! Winners drawn once a month, so snap and tag away!
Handle with Care Note:
Although our bottles are made from the highest quality, double walled glass, All Glass needs care to be protected from knocking around. We will be selling some protective neoprene bottle covers soon to help you protect your bottle on the go.
Be sure to handle these bottles with a little TLC to keep them safe. Not recommended for the Dishwasher. Always Hand wash. We recommend that you never place in an open bag where the bottle will get knocked around and be careful when handling them so they don't hit doors or walls. As long as you handle these with care, they will last.
Careful with Hot Liquids: We do Not recommend using our bottles with hot water. We recommend making Sun tea to use a more zero-waste alternative. Please don't add Boiling Hot water into these bottles as they may crack. Let Water cool a bit before adding to the bottle. You can also add some lukewarm water to the bottle first, then the warm water.