The Herbal Green Tea Cream Cleanser treats skin with a gentle and antioxidant-rich cleanse for all skin types. A non-foaming cleanser rich in teas and other antioxidants, it gently removes makeup, and cleanses skin of dirt, makeup and excess oils skin while vitamins and extracts nourish skin. This cream cleanser will clean while hydrating and leaving skin fresh and soft.
The combination of caffeine and antioxidants make Organic Green and White Tea a great ingredient for vibrant, bright skin by toning skin.
- High in Antioxidants with Organic Green Tea, White Tea and Rooibos Tea to tone
- Organic Aloe Vera soothes irritated skin, retains moisture, treats acne and is anti-aging
- *Organic Honey to hydrate skin and kill bacteria
- Organic White Willow Bark and Witch Hazel: anti-inflammatory and antibacterial, clearing pores and alleviating acne and irritation and can reduce oily skin.
- Organic Sunflower Oil, Grapeseed Oil and Neem Seed Oil to hydrate and lift away excess oil
- Organic Chamomile, Lavender and Rosewater to hydrate and tone
- Vitamins A, B5, E
- Vitamin C esters from Ascorbic Acid to brighten, balance and revitalize dull skin
- Great for all skin types, especially dry, combo and mature skin
- Smells lovely of light lavender and green tea
Leaping Bunny Certified Cruelty-free.
- Save on Zero Waste Refills
- *Note: this formula is not Vegan as it contains Certified Organic, Non-GMO Honey. For more info, scroll to the bottom of page.
Directions: Wash hands before touching face. Apply cleanser to your face without water if removing makeup. Add water and work into a lather. Gently massage onto face in a circular motion. Rinse thoroughly with water and pat dry with a soft towel. Use Morning and Night. Follow with Toner, Moisturizer and SPF in morning and serums.
Full Ingredient List:
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice (Aloe Barbadensis), Grapeseed Oil (Vitis Vinifera), Emulsifying Wax (Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60), Glycerin, Witch Hazel Water (Hamamelis Virginiana), Phenoxyethanol, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Sunflower Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus), Organic Green Tea Leaf Extract (Camellia Sinensis), Organic White Willow Bark Extract (Salix Alba), Organic Lavender Flower Water (Lavandula Angustifolia), Roman Chamomile Water (Anthemis Nobilis), Rose Flower Water (Rosa Damascena), Lactose, *Organic Honey, Vitamin C Ester (from Ascorbic acid), Provitamin B5 (DL-Panthenol), Vitamin A Ester (Retinyl Palmitate), Organic Neem Seed Oil (Melia Azadirachta), Organic Rosemary Leaf Extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis), Organic Sunflower Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus), Organic Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Lavender essential oil.
*About Certified Organic Honey: Honey is known to have hygroscopic and antioxidant properties. When added to skin and hair care products, honey acts as a humectant, helping to impart a hydrated, shiny glow to the skin and hair. Honey is a supersaturated sugar solution containing small amounts of protein, enzymes, vitamins and minerals.
Honey is known to be rich in both enzymatic and non-enzymatic antioxidants, including catalase, ascorbic acid, flavonoids and alkaloids. Although appearing in only trace amounts, honey also contains about 18 different amino acids. It has antibacterial properties as well.