Bella Vida SB takes our commitment to sustainable and eco-friendly business practices seriously. We are always striving to improve on all fronts.
How we are helping to Protect the Environment and Animals:
- All our Skincare is Vegan and made from Natural, biodegradable ingredients.
- We are Proud to be Certified Cruelty-free by Leaping Bunny Program.
- We use recycled paper products and recyclable packaging in all our products and shipping materials
- Our Glass Jars and Bottles have biodegradable wood tops sourced from sustainable sources to help reduce plastics in our containers. We are always looking for 100% plastic-free options as well.
- Our Cosmetic Labels are printed on 100% post consumer Recycled Plastic.
- We use compostable paper fill and biodegradable plastics when available.
- We reuse shipping materials that other companies send us as often as we can for void fill in our packages instead of tossing them.
- We have encouraged our suppliers to get rid of Plastic containers and lids and opt for more eco-friendly choices instead.
- Our shipping Boxes are made from Recycled paper and are sourced from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) or Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI) certified suppliers
- All our Skincare and Printed products come from companies based in the USA to assure the highest quality and also reduce carbon emissions on shipping.
- We are starting a "Refill Program" where consumers can ship back empty containers for refills at a greatly reduced price to cut down on waste.
- We hold regular beach clean-up parties in our local areas with other passionate ocean lovers.
- We donate money to NonProfits, such as Surfrider Foundation to help protect our Oceans and Sea Life.
- Our Glass Water Bottles (Coming soon!) are fully recyclable and made with a BPA-free plastic lid that is recyclable.
- We are committed to upholding the highest standards of sustainability and as close to Zero Waste as possible. We may not be perfect yet, but we are committed to being as close as possible as a small business. And as we grow, we plan to Disrupt the Beauty Industry and make other skincare and beauty companies reexamine their business practices, especially advocating ending cruel and needless Animal Testing.
- We would love to hear from you if you have kind suggestions on how we can improve and if there are cosmetic packaging suppliers that provide more elegant. eco-friendly options, we would love to know! You can message us on Instagram @bellavidasb or email us at email@example.com.
Thank you and many blessings, Erin Schmidt, Founder & CEO