You can get BIG discounts when you Refill your Bella Vida Bottles or Jars.
Our Refill Program is our additional effort to help Protect our Oceans and Mother Earth by not sending our containers to Recycling or Landfills and potentially harming the Oceans if they end up there.
For Our Pineapple Paradiso Mask: you get 40% OFF by Refilling. Regular Price is $39.00, you Pay only $24.00 plus return shipping of empty jar. (usually around $4.00 in the USA).
For our Radiant Sunflower Serum, you get a big savings. Regular price is $140.00, a Refill of this Luxury Serum is only $70.00. You Save 50% Off!
For our Blueberry Coco Charcoal Mask, we currently are unable to offer a Refill, however if you are a repeat customer, we will give you $10.00 off your next purchase until we are able to offer a refill.
Here is how the Refill Program works:
1. Customer purchases one of our Face Masks or Serums at the regular price. Keep the original labels on the bottles and jars please so we know it was ours. Thank you!
2. When the jar or bottle is empty and used up, please wash the container out if possible.
3. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with the Subject "NEED A REFILL." Let us know which product(s) you want to Refill and we can walk you through how to purchase on the store front and get your shipping label emailed to you to return the bottle or jar.
4. If you kept our box, you can ship it back to us in the same box. Standard shipping in the US is usually only around $4.00 for one of our jars.
5. When we receive your empty bottle or jar, we will wash it and attempt to naturally sterilize it without harming the labels or using any harsh chemicals at all.
6. We will refill the bottle or jar with the correct formula and ship back to you in a timely manner. Usually within 1-2 business days of receiving your items.
This whole process can take up to 7-10 working days depending on the mail carrier you choose to ship items back to us and where you are shipping from. If you are international outside the USA, please contact us first before shipping items back to us. It might be more cost efficient to reuse or recycle your container and purchase a new one, unfortunately...
We are working on getting distribution in other countries in stores as we speak! So we are hoping to help cut down on shipping costs, transit time and the environmental impact of shipping items long distances and overseas. We will keep you updated on our progress. :)
Thank you for being a friend to Mother Earth, bella! Love and Light, Erin, Founder