Mini Stella Divina Serum Facial Oil with Neroli
This luxurious, light-weight, but very rich serum facial oil. Absorbs quickly into skin and does not leave an oily residue. Skin will feel deeply hydrated, nourished and supple. Smells absolutely divine of neroli and sweet orange. Great for all skin types, even oily and acne prone as it is high in linoleic acid, which balance the skin.
Neroli oil has been found to be an antioxidant, antibacterial and antifungal, so can assist in healing acne. Neroli oil is also anti-inflammatory, and helpful in easing symptoms of depression, anxiety, menopause and even seizures. This little miracle blossom from the exotic bitter orange tree, which grows in the Mediterranean and Africa, smells truly divine and looks like a star, so we named it "Stella Divina."
- Marula oil to deeply nourish and moisturize skin
- Divine scent of natural, exotic neroli oil and sweet orange peel oil
- Antioxidant rich organic oils to fight free radicals which cause aging
- Fast-absorbing and does not leave skin looking oily
- High in linoleic acid oils for balancing oily and acne prone skin with grapeseed oil, pumpkin seed oil, borage seed oil, sunflower seed oil, and pomegranate seed oil.
- Perfect for all skin types: mature, oily, combo & dry skin
- Vegan, Clean and Leaping Bunny certified cruelty-free
Directions: After cleansing and toning, use a few drops at the end of your skincare routine morning and night, focusing on dry areas, like cheeks or neck area. Use 30 minutes before bedtime for oils to penetrate fully into skin. Can also be used as a luxurious body or hair oil.
Ingredients: Grapeseed Oil, Cranberry Seed Oil, Pomegranate Seed Oil, Marula Oil, Baobab Seed Oil, Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil, Vitamin E, Sunflower Seed Oil, Organic Jojoba Seed Oil, Organic Borage Seed Oil, Organic Sweet Orange Peel Oil, Neroli Oil, Calendula Flower CO2 Extract
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. We recommend doing a test spot with new products before using over entire face to see if your skin reacts. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Consult with your doctor before using if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.