NEW! Stella Divina Serum Facial Oil with Neroli & Marula
On Sale! The NEW Stella Divina Serum Facial Oil is a luxurious, light-weight, but very rich serum facial oil. Absorbs quickly into skin and does not leave an oily residue. Skin will feel deeply hydrated, nourished and bright. Smells absolutely divine of neroli and sweet orange.
Neroli oil has been found to be an antioxidant, antibacterial and antifungal, so can assist in healing acne. Neroli is also anti-inflammatory, and helpful in easing symptoms of depression, anxiety, menopause and even seizures. This little miracle blossom from the exotic bitter orange tree, which grows in the Mediterranean and Africa, smells truly divine and looks like a star, so we named it "Stella Divina."
- Marula oil to deeply nourish and moisturize skin
- Divine scent of natural, exotic Neroli oil and sweet orange peel oil
- Antioxidant rich organic oils to fight free radicals which cause aging
- Fast-absorbing and does not leave skin looking oily
- Perfect for all skin types, especially for mature, combo & dry skin
- HIgh in Linoleic acid oils for balancing Oily and Acne Prone skin: Grapeseed oil, pumpkin seed oil, borage seed oil, sunflower seed oil, and pomegranate seed oil.
- Vegan, Clean and Leaping Bunny certified cruelty-free
- Also available in Mini Size.
Directions: Use a few drops at the end of your skincare routine Morning and night focusing on Dry areas, like Cheeks or Neck area. Helps to seal in other moisturizers and serums. Use 30 minutes before bedtime for oils to penetrate fully into skin. Can also be used as a body or hair oil.
Grapeseed Oil, Cranberry Seed Oil, Pomegranate Seed Oil, Marula Oil, Baobab Seed Oil, Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil, Vitamin E, Sunflower Seed Oil, Organic Jojoba Seed Oil, Organic Borage Seed Oil, Organic Sweet Orange Peel Oil, Neroli Oil, Calendula Flower CO2 Extract.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. We recommend doing a test spot with new products before using over entire face to see if your skin reacts. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.